Northern Interior COMMUNITIES Association has partnered with the Community Futures Fraser Fort George to bring you the 2022 Board Bootcamp series.
Are you thinking of joining a board of directors or do you currently sit on a board? This targeted training is designed to make you a better more effective director of not-for-profit organizations.
Date: Saturday, November 19th, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Location: PG Native Friendship Centre (1600 3rd Ave, Prince George, BC V2L 3G6)
Registration fee: $35/per participant
Deadline to register: November 15th
Register at: https://cfdc.bc.ca/events/board-bootcamp/
This training is held in conjunction with the Northern Interior Community Association
What We Will Cover:
- Advances in the Social Economy (non-profit sector)
- What are your roles and responsibilities as a director?
- Lecture style / questions “Top 10 things that can get your organization sued” –
- Governance problem and issues that you can spot ahead of time and adjust to make your organization better
- Board Development: Setting your Board up for Success (Performance and Leadership)
- Volunteer Attraction, Retention and Succession
- Management/Executive Director: Recruitment, Performance, Evaluation and Development Operation
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning
Check out the poster and follow us on Facebook.