Northern Interior Communities Association (NICA) is here to promote, enhance and support all nonprofits, charities and community groups.
NICA is a valuable resource for non-profits, charities, and community groups who are interested in applying for Community Gaming Grants, Capital Gaming Grants and Gaming Licenses. Learn while you explore current gaming news, have access to our support staff, workshops and more, we encourage you to join today.
- Free membership
- Voting Rights at NICA AGM and General Meeting (organization receives 1 vote)
- Non-profit Training opportunities
- Guest speaker available list
- Facilitators available list
- Assistance with funding applications
- Reminders of grant application deadlines
- Other funding opportunity listings
- Advocate on your behalf
- Assist in recruiting Board Members, and volunteers
- NICA General meeting twice a year
- Providing news, and updates to government regulations etc
- Notifications of BC Capital Project Grant date
- Your Organization listing’s in NICA Members Directory
- Newsletter: emailed 6 times a year to all our subscribers
- Radio Partners – CFIS and CFUR (UNBC) (streaming)
- Networking with other organizations
- Your Events listed on NICA website “Community Calendar”
- Your organization featured on NICA website front page, as scheduling permits.
- Free listing and link to your website on “NICA Members” page
- Access to nonprofit resources, guides and templates
- A point of contact to the Non-profit Resource Hub for all non-profit concerns